Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1967 Landlord

cojomu

Need pto shaft for 1967 Landlord, model number 990568. Shaft old part number 157681 and new part number is 2157681sm. Have been told discontinued. Would like NOS or good used one. Shaft is 6.5 inches long, 7/8 diameter with 1.5 inch long keyway on each end, 3/16 deep and wide. Any help on locating one appreciated. Thanks

Its still available, I just purchased one from Jacks a month ago, the only difference was the drive pulley was part of the shaft(non-removable) expensive though, 69 dollars and two new bearings at 10? bucks a pc.

That one you mentioned fits a 3112 Sovereign. The welded on pulley is 5 inch diameter and the one I need is 4 inch. Also on the end of the shaft you mentioned, the keyway is not slotted all the way to the end of the shaft. I need the shaft slotted all the way to the end, so a double pulley will attached. This landlord has a "w" drive belt to the mowing deck and requires the smaller drive pulley to have more RPM to the mowing deck.

Sorry Joe, the PTO shaft from my '68 LL (2110) has the fixed pulley at one end and the double pulley at the other. Little dark out right now to

check the '69 LL, and the '65 BIG TEN. I'll look tomorrow.

Wayne