Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jdwilson

No Stripes 4212

jdwilson

The 4212 that I gave my son doesn't stripe, but I tell you what, it sure does do a nice level cutting! ;)

rps20130630_153947.jpg

I picked it at a yard sale sale around 10 years ago for 50 bucks!

rps20130630_154029.jpg

Makes it nice, when yours is down to have "paid it forward "years ago.

rps20130630_153947.jpg.8f88fd96bea1b7f6c8d669469548bf6f.jpg

rps20130630_154029.jpg.04f925c6f209d3dcbd23c4c041f92170.jpg

fishnwiz

I have owned/ sold 24 4212 and you are correct about the great cut these tractors give...They cut fantastic!

GLPointon

Very nice! I have been seeing a few of these for sale near me. I may have to get one for my son to try...he's getting his 1st house with a yard to mow...Thanks

GrincheyOne

I agree my 4212LTG does a good job of cutting the grass, and it does have talent for tight turns. The 36" deck is somewhat difficult to setup correctly, but once you go through the process in the owners manual it does a fine job. I am waiting for some clear weather out here to try it out with the new gator blades I have installed this year.

HubbardRA

The stripes come from having a roller bar all the way across the mower deck to lay the grass over when mowed. That mower does not have one, so it will not stripe.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. B-16_IC
      B-16_IC
      (46 years old)
    2. Flannelman
      Flannelman
    3. Glen112
      Glen112
      (71 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts