Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Talntedmrgreen

Current State of Affairs

Talntedmrgreen

It's been a busy place the last several weeks...the fleet has been changing, and machines coming and going. I was sorting and sweeping the shop this morning, and thought it was time for a snapshot in time. It's a wonder I'm still married.

20130630_090022.jpg

20130630_090003.jpg

20130630_085947.jpg

20130630_085938.jpg

20130630_180623.jpg

RickS

Josh,

With that many tractors I was surprised I did not see a bed in the garage. I would have thought you would be in the dog house by now.

Great line up!

Rick........

Tonyvdb

Very nice group of tractors. Is that like a flock or a herd, or maybe a gaggle. Anyway a nice bunch of them. I see lots of newer ones there, thought you were of the FDT mindset?

SethL007

what a sweet bunch of tractors!! with tractors coming and going you wont miss that hb-112 so i will be happy to make that one be "going" for you!!!

Talntedmrgreen

I'm becoming less and less biased toward any of these machines. The early ones are 'simpler' and effective, and have that great vintage appeal. The newer ones have clear advancements in design and comfort, and their heritage sits beside them in the shop ;)

I have my favorites...for various reasons sm01

B10Dave
dOd Looking good Josh but you forgot to include a few pics with the future equipment operator. Time for some updates on him as well...Dave

MDB
quote:Originally posted by SethL007

what a sweet bunch of tractors!! with tractors coming and going you wont miss that hb-112 so i will be happy to make that one be "going" for you!!!

id="quote">
id="quote">Don't do it....you will regret the day that you let that HB out of the fleet....:o Mighty fine herd you have there..:D

MDB
quote:Originally posted by SethL007

i appreciate the help mike!!!!

id="quote">
id="quote">Always willing to lend a hand.......:D666:D

GLPointon

I think "a Pack" sounds aggressive/strong/mean...(so MTD's would be a litter)Nice "Pack" of tractors Josh :D I like the mix too...I eventually want to end up with one of everything sm01

quote:Originally posted by Tonyvdb

Very nice group of tractors. Is that like a flock or a herd, or maybe a gaggle. Anyway a nice bunch of them. I see lots of newer ones there, thought you were of the FDT mindset?

id="quote">
id="quote">

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• rokon2813
    • BLT
    • Bear
    • Talntedmrgreen
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts