Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

b-112 and some extras came home today

ngale65

Well i was in Wauseon Ohio for the bit tractor show. some kick butt stuff there. but on the way home I stopped and picked up this b-112. came with a 36" snowblower, 48" deck and a complete grass colection system. The trailer is an ac. all the original framework is there for the canvas but the canvas was replaced with aluminum. vac works great and runs off the pto. has both the 48 and 42" deck shoes for the grass collector. Hydro lift on the tractor. works great. i still have to put the seat on it, but all there. I plan to get rid of the grass collector so let me know if anyone is interested. will post it in the classifieds. was a package deal. and i just wanted the tractor. I think next year we will be going to the kalamazoo Michigan show josh, that looked like a great show to.

112-1.jpg

112-2.jpg

112-3.jpg

112-4.jpg

112-1.jpg.769e32ab2ca2952e7d9c349b774234f1.jpg

112-2.jpg.55e351792da09636af467402f2eb07bd.jpg

112-3.jpg.4f0c9641a73da61d3990b60d75fb1dbe.jpg

112-4.jpg.845b54f60dd599ec477f480d4eaa5b45.jpg

Good lookin setup! If I had a more open lawn, the cart vac would be the way to go. They work great (prolly better yet with gator blades, but I never gave that a try when I had a cart vac)

Looks great but it's not an HB, not your style.

You may want to contact Bruce as he is looking for a vac unit and has to get to MI to pick up a B12 and could hit up your place.

Chris

So how does that work again?? "You were on your way home from a tractor show" and you just stopped and picked up that sweet tractor?? What, it was just laying by the road?...You just happen to find it?...It followed you home? Sounds kind of fishy to me and I know fish!fish :D

Nice find Nate!!! but no hydrostat?? so when will you be selling that one? :D

I think you just like the hunt...but I dont blame ya, That is the fun part...

(I like the vac-trailer mods. no cloth to wear out)

ps...PM me if the tractor or the vac assy. is being sold.

Greg, you know me to well. I do love the hunt. Vac is for sale. Tractor is still up in the air. Got it all adjusted and tuned up and cut the grass with it today.

Ain't that the darnest thing? You leave home with an empty truck or trailer and the next thing you know it you pull back in the drive back home only to find a tractor in it!

Devine intervention?sm01

So that is what I am doing wrong. I need to run around with my trailer attached. I get it now.

Thanks for the lesson Nate.

Rick.......

Oh man...I can't imagine tugging that around! I had a 26' and ditched it for the 16'. It's like nite and day, and I haven't had a score yet that filled more than that AND the pickup. BUt I don't have AG tractors, either ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
    • Ronald Hribar
    • rspjr1
    • abu507
    • Gilmer
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts