Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

First cut with the Landlord

Cyclone

All I can say is WOW what a difference between the 42" full roller deck on the LL and the 36" on the 4211.

I still have to get used to the new tractor and some of it's quirks (has loser steering) but I think the 4211 is gonna be retired to back duty and then sold off once the LL is deamed reliable.

Take a look! My wife thinks I'm weird being so proud of the way the tractor cut but I bet the neighbors are starting to turn a little green! Ha!

Firstcut_zpsfee819ca.jpg

Congrats!!

love the landlord's mowing & manuverability and the 42" full roller deck is the workhorse of the brand sm01

All my moron friends (including my own brother) think I'm an idiot when I tell them nothing will mow grass as nice as a forty or fifty year old Simplicity or AC. When they see my yard all they can do is criticize because I refuse to grind it down to the roots. Of course, they have to wait until the grass is dry----I mowed today in a light rain and it still looks like a golf course.

My own kids think I'm a bit werid for making sure all my stripes run full, guess that comes from seeing me make an empty run if needed to fix a strip after mowing around a tree or something.:o

The lawn looks great. I do the exact same thing with mine. I love the lines and you're right, it looks like a golf course.

Thanks everyone!! The yard is getting even better now that I sharpened up the blades. Once the heat dies down and we get some rain watchout!! Ha!