Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Diamond in the rough

simplewrench

I got a new project today thanks to peterinbrooklyn.

B 12.jpg

B12.jpg

It's missing a few things but a will use parts from the B112 I got awhile back that is having rearend issues. I like the round hoods better anyway. Got a bath and got the motor started on spray before I yanked the 16 horse out hard to say when I will get much more done. Usually takes me awhile to get going on a project. Thanks again Pete!

57e0585ab4ebe_B12.jpg.8db7c2d50fffea012920a388d9ed53b8.jpg

B12.jpg.3a3b40a09821ac19b9d5a2e1f293339a.jpg

I love the B12's and the B12 seat is by far the most comfortable for me.

Deja-vu sm00 I just had a flashback sm00

Looks great!!! I love the B12's, cant wait to watch it progress. dOd

I too think the B12 has the most comfortable seat, and coolest looking too...

• 2 weeks later...

The deconstruction has begun. I discovered that my B112 has a gear missing in the trans which is why it wouldn't move. things were sliding out of position, so I stripped it all down to donate it's vital organs to it's elder sibling. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going.

B12 a.JPG

57e05e9cf203b_B12a.JPG.3562e662e980d34e3e8063417bb53f5b.JPG

• Who's Online (See full list)

• SmilinSam
    • Tom45
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts