Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ardisam

Allis Chalmers 910 6 speed

ardisam

I took a Simplicity 7110 and repainted to a Allis. I just need to find a new seat for it. Also, I have a 42 inch mower deck that I also going to repaint for the tractor.

mini-Allis 910.jpg

mini-IMG_20130703_211317_344.jpg

57e0585d35d0c_mini-Allis910.jpg.27a9a68414b1eb7ecdfd68ba21948e7d.jpg

mini-IMG_20130703_211317_344.jpg.71e6295208fc3f0208746bdf6dfa26f4.jpg

Talntedmrgreen

Wow! Super nice...X3 on the 900's. I always loved those brushed silver decals against the orange.

ardisam

Well, RayS is right! I will always use Agco Corporate Orange on my Allis tractors. Hey Brett, just have josh bring it back with him next time. LOL

GLPointon

That looks great!!

I was thinking of doing that to an old 7112 too...You just convinced me...I agree with Josh, Those decals really POP against the orange dOd

ardisam

Yes Ray, I did use cream(AGCO). Next project is a Deutz Allis 916, I think I'm going to change it to a 917. The tractor is green and black, but I think I will change it to all green. What is gray do you use on the rims?

Talntedmrgreen

You guys are killin it. I've never enjoyed RBT's as much as I do this week. dOd

I should add, so far, I think I enjoy the ride and stance of a 7100/900 better than the rest. The Sovy 18 is great, but I just love that tall, long hood out front on the 7790. Seat sits a bit lower too, making that tractor feel bigger around the drive, IMO. If I wasn't such a sucker for Simplicity's, I probably wouldn't have let the 917H and 920 go....beautiful machines. ah well.

GrincheyOne

Ryan,

Got a really nice used seat from Nemes (last year) w/ high back, and arm rests (fold-up) for less than $60. I'll send U a pic when I find it.

Wayne

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• IHITDPOST
    • macallis180
    • Bill725
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts