Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Starting her early...

rich_kildow

This is my first time posting a pic, so hopefully this works...I figured its never to early to get her ready to start mowing the lawn, and I might as well train her in right. Now all she wants to do is sit on the tractor, sign "more," and make vroom-vroom sounds whenever she's in the pole barn.

1001152_10100260393791285_153752471_n.jpg

1001152_10100260393791285_153752471_n.jpg.88ca61a5df0af4a5e89bde21281a4fc0.jpg

Grand daughter number three with me September 2003Bonding3.jpgGrand daughter number three March 2012 under watchful eye of dad.;)

Emma 3 2012.jpg

Got to get them started early so they know the pleasures of driving tractors and it's considered work that is fun.

Move the seat up, a block on the pedal so she can reach it, good to go......:D

My 18 month daughter does the exact same things! Every time we are outside she leads me out to the shed so she can sit on the B1 and then begs me to start it. Melts my heart.

Sounds like they are right about the same age! Grandpa got her a little JD tractor that she rides on the deck and she watched me mow the backyard from that thing for an hour or more last week. Now that I'm thinking about it, I should paint that darn thing orange!

That's pretty funny. I thought my 21 month old was the only one that would run across the back yard and bang on the shed door trying to get to my tractor. Or, I have a non-runner out back that he'll run to because it looks like my mowing tractor.

Last night he though a fit because we were only on the loader tractor for a few minutes. Getting him inside was not a pleasant experience. We went to a tractor show the weekend before the 4th in Bouckville, NY. They had garden tractor pulls there and he fussed when I was walking away to look at the rest of the tractors. He also begged to sit on every tractor we walked by.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • Tarheel
    • BMinor0788
    • rich_kildow
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts