Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jklw77

grader attachment B110

jklw77

Got a grader attachment for a B110 and it does not fit.

Center to Center on fron pins is 7", distance from front pin to back rear of rear lift tab is 17 5/8"

On B110 front pin Center to Center is 10 1/2" .

What would be the length of the grader frame from pin Center to rear lift tab ,where the chain goes to the lift arm ?

Thank you

bowhunt4life

Jeffrey I am wondering if you have a grader blade for a small frame tractor.

The small frame grader blades were 40" wide I believe while the large frame blades were 42" wide. Hitches were different too.

Can you post a picture of the grader blade you have and the hitch?

GLPointon

Hey Jeffery...It was nice meeting you in person. After your e-mail I ck'd and my Grader hitch is wider than that, but the length I'm not sure about. Do you remember mine, it hooks to a clevis on the frame assy rather than the "lift" on the blade itself..?

Does anyone know; If that Grader is for a small frame tractor can the blade be put on another large frame assy? or are they differant?

bowhunt4life

I am sure you could take a small frame blade, modify a snow plow hitch and make that work with a B110 or fabricate, and I know Jeffrey has the fab skills, a snow plow hitch minus the lift piece and that would work.

jklw77

Thanks for the input. Yes I have a small frame tractor blade Will go by the steel yard when I get get the chance and get some steel to fab up a new wider and longer frame and get something put together to make rows in the garden