Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

front loader for simplicity 4040, 4041 or ac 620

wkbillysharp

I am trying to find a front loader with 40-42 bucket for simplicity 4040,4041 or allis chalmers 620 I have beaten my head against the wall trying to find one and when I do you either get no reply or its already sold thanks for any comments.

Join the club Bill. Thought I had one bought a couple of weeks ago and got stiffed. Thing of just building one.

I know Kwik-way made loaders to fit the Legacys (and Cubs, Deeres, Horses, Bolens, Sears, etc)...not sure about the Powermax type tractors.

• 2 weeks later...

What would it be worth if someone were to make them custom?

I've been planning and acquiring parts to make one for a while now. I have the pistons and the pump, as well as the steel for the frame, just need the steel for the bucket and pins/sleeves. I drew a Cad plan with full size templates and printed them out. I just need the time to start fabbing it up. Biggest hurdle for me is I want to fab it and then finish it as part of gramps 3314h restoration project. If I have 1000 into it in material when its done I'll be surprised. I'm also planning a pass thru valve so I can change out the bucket for my snow blade and have an angle on it. That's the only reason I haven't gotten the loader valve yet.

• 2 months later...
quote:Originally posted by wkbillysharp

can anyone help me with getting to the solenoid or changing one on the simplicity 4041?

id="quote">
id="quote">Billy, the solenoid is an integral part of the starter on the Onan. You have to pull the engine to pull the starter. That said, often the starters need to be taken apart and cleaned up. Hope this helps,John U

• 1 year later...

dOdFound mine on Craigslist (West Branch Mi)was in ruff shape, just happened to be first to reply. 2 1/2 hr drive one way, PO held for me really appreciate these type of guys