Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

310 Auction find

broad728moor

Went to an auction today not far from my house. I got a little caught up in the moment and paid a little more than I wanted to, but this thing is very nice, the bevel gear box is tight and the variable works great. Everything on it is tight and works like it should.

photo_zps436a29b0.jpg

photo_zps9300c131.jpg

photo_zps43b90251.jpg

Here's pics of the other three garden tractors they sold there.

photo_zps902fc436.jpg

Very cool...so you got one! Nice clean machine. What did the others go for? Big $$?

Yeah Josh, they all went between $550 and $700. They were all nice and tight, except for the B212's bevel gear box had a little lash in the gears, but the three in the last pic were all nicely restored. My 310 I brought home is in real nice original condition.

I was gonna say...it looked like a nice original. The fella knew what NOT to restore dOd

SWEEEET!

Very nice original machine! You did good on that cream puff!

Where was the auction at?

Thanks guys, the auction was outside of Dewitt, Mi. I still feel like I paid too much for her, but all I have to do is look at her and I can't stay mad :D I guess I just had to have her.

wow, that is CLEAN!!

what are the switches above the key where the electric pto and indicator light would have been....

is that a light switch and a fuse??

very nice

Nice find Jason...I love the AC300-400 series tractors. Tough machines and the most comfortable to drive...Congrats dOd

If that one had a cigarette lighter it would be exactly like my Dad's I grew up using...sm01

quote:Originally posted by broad728moor

Thanks Greg,the old girl is definetly the crown jewel of my little collection.

id="quote">
id="quote">