Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1945 Farmall H

SimplicitySwede

I posted awhile back about a Farmall H I been restoring for a guy. I did a fresh over haul and was waiting for it to warm up to paint. I guess the original Thread got lost during the switch over. Well this passed Saturday I painted it. I got everything painted but the hood and grill. Hood is still at body shop. Im waiting on an alt conversion kit. Which has brackets made so it will fit under the hood. But heres a pic for now. I guess I need to put my whole facebook album on photobucket

Hpainted.jpg

Hpainted.jpg.3b40c8d840767efc4e801571dd5eadb4.jpg

Nice job on the paint. It reminds me of when I was in school, I painted our M in Ag class. Had a LOT of seat time on that old tractor!

Originally posted by SimplicitySwede

Heres my 450. As my Grandpa Olson said, " Isn't that 450 Sweet?"dOd

Great work!!!dOd

What did you end up using, a spray gun or spray rattle cans? Whatever it is, it looks nice.

quote:Originally posted by sb64

Great work!!!dOdWhat did you end up using, a spray gun or spray rattle cans? Whatever it is, it looks nice.

id="quote">
id="quote">Paint gun. with IH2150

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts