Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SimplicitySwede

1945 Farmall H

SimplicitySwede

I posted awhile back about a Farmall H I been restoring for a guy. I did a fresh over haul and was waiting for it to warm up to paint. I guess the original Thread got lost during the switch over. Well this passed Saturday I painted it. I got everything painted but the hood and grill. Hood is still at body shop. Im waiting on an alt conversion kit. Which has brackets made so it will fit under the hood. But heres a pic for now. I guess I need to put my whole facebook album on photobucket

Hpainted.jpg

Hpainted.jpg.3b40c8d840767efc4e801571dd5eadb4.jpg

jdwilson

Nice job on the paint. It reminds me of when I was in school, I painted our M in Ag class. Had a LOT of seat time on that old tractor!

SimplicitySwede
quote:Originally posted by sb64

Great work!!!dOdWhat did you end up using, a spray gun or spray rattle cans? Whatever it is, it looks nice.

id="quote">
id="quote">Paint gun. with IH2150

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Orangeman
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts