Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SmilinSam

need mfg# for broadmoor-conquest-presige blower

SmilinSam

need a mfg number for a snowblower for a broadmoor-conquest-prestige.

Got the blower hitch, just need to download an owners manual so I ca see how to fit the blower head to it.

I.m using an older blower on the new hitch, which has larger holes tha the old blower has. Need to see whats up..

Thanks

PhanDad

Sam,The snowblower that I picked up for a Prestige is 46", mfg# 1694296; matching hitch mfg# 1694286. The snowblower head mounting tunnel is much bigger than the RBT snowblower tunnel. The operators manual for it also lists 5 other snowblowers, for a 42" snowblower, one mfg # is 1694144. Here's a pic of the 46" blower mounted on a Prestige:

mounted1a.JPG

And a composite of all the parts:

For_Sale_Composite.jpg

And here's a post about issues of mounting the 46" snowblower on a Sovereign (pics have dimensions):http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=119117&SearchTerms=snowblowerHopefully the hitch you have is different and is designed to work with the Sovereign type snowblower tunnel. Or I'm sure with your fabrication ability, you'll get the Sovereign snowblower mounted and operational.

mounted1a.JPG.3799c43e818819fa83d6b7ffd89d67cc.JPG

For_Sale_Composite.jpg.4ce56bec8f38e6bd7686beed305da1d0.jpg

SmilinSam

Thanks Bob & Bill

last time I put a soveriegn blower on a Conquest. With thta I used a Landlord style hitch with the upfit kit to mount that hitch on a Conquest. The blower hitch for the Landlords accepts the older 4000/5000/6000 /7000/7100 series blowers with no mods.

After reviewing you guys info, it looks like I may have to modify the end of the actual prestige hitch a small amount to accomodte an older blower.

When I get to this project later this fall, Ill try to make any mods reversible as easily as possible.

Been a great help guys!^dOd