Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rls1066

Sunstar Repair Manual

rls1066

Is there a Repair/Service manual available for a final generation Sunstar? All I can find on Simplicity's site is an operator's and a parts manual. I have a repair manual for my 4041 and it is really handy.

RayS
quote:Originally posted by huffy

Heck Ray, as long as you're doling them out can you send one my way? :DMy SS isn't a final generation, though. It's model # 1691381, if the manual you have cover's that one. Thanks!

id="quote">
id="quote">sent!

BLT
quote:Originally posted by Brettw

Ray, as long as you are so generous, the heck with the manual, can you just send me a Sunstar please? :D

id="quote">
id="quote">He's down at his post office now trying to convince them that he can get it in a $5 parts mailer.;)

jonb0y

First post on here, and Ray, if you've got anything, I'm looking for the manual for a 7016h. 1690342 is the model off the top of my head. Has an older engine in it, I believe (has starter/generator, I think it's supposed to have a gear drive starter--might be wrong). Working on getting it running. Got it at a salvage yard for cheap to try and run while I tear in to my 7117 that's only pushing one piston up and down.

If you've got a manual for one of those, I'd be much obliged too.

Also picking up a 7013 with shuttle shift from the same yard in questionable shape...

I know it's alot to ask, but would appreciate any help you can give with a manual.

I'll be buying the paper kind when I find one.

Thanks,

Jon

jonb0y

Odd, I tried it earlier, and nothing happened, couldn't connect and get to the page. Works now though.

Very helpful stuff. If you need anything, let me know.

I don't get down your way much. Had a prospect working for a paper mill that way once, but no dice.

Anyhow, thanks,

Jon

Alex W

Hello,

This is my first time on here and I'm attempting to troubleshoot my Sunstar.  Ray is this something you're still able to share?  I would love a copy of it.  I looked on your profile and couldn't find the cool links.  Thanks for any help.

Alex

CTD01

There is a copy of the ss repair manual in our downloads section. Just saw that you wrote final ss. Would be nice to have in download section ray.

Edited by CTD01