Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Talntedmrgreen

Get off my arse!...Im being tailgated...

Talntedmrgreen

Thought it would be neat to post on tonite's pick before actually getting it home. The (short) story later....So who is tailgating me?

20130722_182555.jpg

Talntedmrgreen

Everything is fine...I think I overreacted. Looks like my boy ordered up a new machine ;)

20130722_195234.jpg

He forgot to ask Dad for a rental space in the shop though...hope it fits under a shelf:o)

Talntedmrgreen

It has been redone, but very nicely...PO says he painted in or around 1988. Been a show machine since.

Talntedmrgreen

I found her on CL, but it took some time (and later, negotiation) before it really percolated. I've always thought the little B's with the gas door were adorable, but I've only seen 1 or 2 within a few hours drive, and none were nice, and all were pricey (IMO). I kicked this one around for a while before finally deciding to call the seller and chat...it was priced high, and stayed on CL because of it. BUT...wouldn't it be cool to have one pocket-tractor in each color, for JR? I have the Serf and Squire 6, and and AC was needed....(next, Homie blue). When I dialed the ph #, it popped up on my phone as a fella I had spoken with several times before! We talked and a deal quickly fell into place.I really enjoyed this trip as well...about an hour from home. The gentleman is a true Simplicity and AC aficionado. He has several machines that would make any of us drool. I all but begged to take a beauty of a B-1 home...no luck, yet =] I may go back with a trailer though, some time soon...It looks pretty good along side it's brothers and cousins

20130722_212507.jpg

20130722_213537.jpg

Came with a nicely redone 40" grader

20130722_213546.jpg

The baby battery seems to be holding up fine...next year will be it's 10th birthday!

20130722_213030.jpg

The view from the cockpit resembles that of another

20130722_213619.jpg

20130722_214020.jpg

jfrank1962
quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Everything is fine...I think I overreacted. Looks like my boy ordered up a new machine ;)20130722_195234.jpgHe forgot to ask Dad for a rental space in the shop though...hope it fits under a shelf:o)

id="quote">
id="quote">Wow! Hard to find a better picture than this dOd Way Cool :D

B10Dave
:D:D Don't get too attached Josh. Looks like the little man is almost ready to stake his claim to anything in the shop with less than 10HP.dOddOd

broad728moor

Cute boy and beautiful tractor! That is one lucky kid when he gets old enough to drive in a couple years! I gotta come over and play tractors at your house some weekend. Your collection is awesome!

Talntedmrgreen

Anytime! Playing Tractors is one of my favorite things....I can order up a few yards of sand or rock to the 'sandbox' that we can play in :J

lampoulos

Nice score Josh. Glad you ended up with that one. I have a good blower and hitch from mine if you're interested. I don't think I'm ever going to resurrect my B207 and it be a shame for a blower of this caliber to go to waste.

Talntedmrgreen

I forgot you had that! I was purusing the B-207 catalog today (got a nice, color original), and thought it would be neat to have that early style small frame blower with drift cutters. I'm game!

GLPointon

That is an adorable pic Josh! The tractor's ok too

(luckily your son has his mothers looks 0:)...the tractor looks like you sm00)

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Orangeman
    • Brettw
    • abu507
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts