Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

some pics of the fleet

ac-b12

279.JPG

This is our late B10 that was purchased from the original owner about ten years ago and has been our favorite ever since. It is all original with Hi-Low range, headlights and wheel weights, engine has never been out of the tractor. It's had an easy life and is now semi-retired with only a few odd jobs and shows. I put the B12 steering wheel and air cleaner on it for a little AC bling.

281.JPG

My son Jason's Early B10 with B10 loader, this one is a future restoration project that is in use until then. This tractor was also purchased from the original owner who put it away 30 years ago but left the battery in it. The battery still had an Allis Chalmers tag on it!

283.JPG

My son Jon's original B1 with a rare Speed Jack, also from the original owner.

Speeding Fork 010.jpg

My B1 with forklift attachment. This one runs and works very good but really needs to be restored. Jason says that this one is first on the list to be painted but I like using it as is. I'll post some more later.

279.JPG.665ba6f9089fb4e1221e5ba865a98d27.JPG

281.JPG.e21b61927f7ec710c2c6c9fd3572b4c0.JPG

283.JPG.b1c33feace43f0012f4283ef04051170.JPG

57e0586a5acea_SpeedingFork010.jpg.4ab1009932f8d724007b32c08d4ceb7b.jpg

Great looking machine! Whats its story?

Great looking machine! Whats its story?

EDIT: Looks like a LOT has been added since my initial repsonse! Very cool collection!

The loader looks like a B-1 loader...the first variety, with a 33" bucket. You don't see many of those, especially with the small OEM bucket. I don't know that I've seen any L-10, L-12 or L-112 loaders with that small bucket option, only the larger 42", light material bucket. If memory serves me, my 33" bucket is of much heavier construction than my 42".

Very nice fleet. I like original tractors:) Do you have any info on the speed jack. I have one but it did not come with any sort of idler or tensioner system for the belt.

We also have a L12 loader on a B12, this small bucket is much more useable. The larger bucket seems a little cumbersom. We need to get this one painted, it's a nice little tractor.

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Great looking machine! Whats its story?Great looking machine! Whats its story?EDIT: Looks like a LOT has been added since my initial repsonse! Very cool collection! The loader looks like a B-1 loader...the first variety, with a 33" bucket. You don't see many of those, especially with the small OEM bucket. I don't know that I've seen any L-10, L-12 or L-112 loaders with that small bucket option, only the larger 42", light material bucket. If memory serves me, my 33" bucket is of much heavier construction than my 42".

id="quote">
id="quote">

quote:Originally posted by Chris727

Very nice fleet. I like original tractors:) Do you have any info on the speed jack. I have one but it did not come with any sort of idler or tensioner system for the belt.

id="quote">
id="quote">From what I have seen, the belt is tensioned up when the Speed Jack is lowered with the lift lever. We put a belt on it and it seems to work.

ac-b12......you've got what most of us would love to have in our arsenal with the loaders and fork lift alone! Very impressive line up! I would say welcome to the club, but you've been a member for nearly a year. We love pictures around these parts, so snap to it!! lol Kudos with the collection!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Austin
    • bccan
    • PGL
    • lt-scir
    • gwiseman
    • bkassulke
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts