Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tennessee Haul

perry

My buddy's brother and dad from Tennessee have been up to my place over the past few years in Michigan for a visit and eyeballing my tractors. ever since then they have been looking for awhile and found these right near them in a small town in Tennessee .

They look to be in good shape . Like finding a southern car i guess ^. nice grille's , seats , and the headlights have the toggle switch's on them. now if i could only get them to bring me one up ;)

They also got all the parts to put the other BigTen back together. probably sell the little broadmoor off and are looking for another FDT deck if anyone is near them in TN .

IMG_20130727_141749_815_zps2db9ae68.jpg

d39ba0b3-75eb-493e-9dc9-e8076dfeba0d_zps782123f7.jpg

IMG_20130727_141739_729_zps7d011722.jpg

Yes sir! That's a great way to start...a trailer full of machines, plus parts. Instant 'collection'!

I like the bowtie license plate, that there is certainly a vanity plate if I've ever seen one!

Nice load of yellow (and orange)!

SWEEEET HAUL!dOd

I can see where this is headed. The bug has bitten and there is NO turning back now!;)

Nice find for them. I hope you get something for sparking their interest in these machines...maybe a b10?