Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC HB-212 Now Resides in The Villages Florida

JimH

We recently moved to The Villages florida and I refused to leave my latest pride and joy back in Rochester, NY.I am claiming that I am the only resident in this community of 100,000 plus residents to have and keep here an Antique garden tractor.I know I'm the only resident here with an Allis-Chalmers garden tractor.Can't wait to go cruising on the golf cart paths.

AC HB 212.jpg

quote:Originally posted by ReedS

I don't think you'll be needing that plow blade a whole lot there!

id="quote">
id="quote">grading sand traps :D:D

And a nice HB it is Jim! I think I know what you mean..I just flew into Canaan CT and I'm sitting at this bar full of...well..rich folks who are watching me with some amusement...perusing this tractor site...with my ball cap on....ooopps.

You may just start a new trend in your new neighborhood.:D

Or...

look at it this way, you have brought the disease we all have to new virgin territory to unleash on an unsuspecting public666666666OO:D

Your right Reed! I actually brought the blade and cart here for the nephew of my late AC friend Rod Adamson.Mark is coming this weekend from Blufton, SC to pick it up.The HB-212 came here for retirement with me.Planning on displaying at local fairs and gas engine shows.

quote:Originally posted by ReedS

I don't think you'll be needing that plow blade a whole lot there!

id="quote">
id="quote">

Jim,

I'll have to look you up my in-laws live in the Villages and we visit each winter for a week.

:o:O Jim; not so sure I'd drive that on the cart paths. Those people are dangerous there. Never seen so many careless cart operators. However the Jewish deli restaurant has some of the best soup I have ever eaten. One of the smaller more friendly tractor shows is put on by the North Fla. Antique Engine Club at the fairgrounds in Starke on Hwy 301. Enjoy your retirement...Dave

Awesome tractor... Enjoy the winters!! I lived in Bradenton, Fla for 2 yrs, 25yrs ago... When I retire I'll be a "snowbird" in the winters sm01

ps...the dozer blade can shove the gators off the cart paths crk8

Fantastic! I'm thinking you may want that dozer as a sort of cow-catcher for the folks who maylack in cart-driving skills. ;)

That's kind of what I'm thinking Sam.I'm curious as to what kind of attention It will get.

quote:Originally posted by SmilinSam

You may just start a new trend in your new neighborhood.:DOr...look at it this way, you have brought the disease we all have to new virgin territory to unleash on an unsuspecting public666666666OO:D

id="quote">
id="quote">

Dave, that's one of the shows I had heard about and plan on checking out.

quote:Originally posted by B10Dave

:o:O Jim; not so sure I'd drive that on the cart paths. Those people are dangerous there. Never seen so many careless cart operators. However the Jewish deli restaurant has some of the best soup I have ever eaten. One of the smaller more friendly tractor shows is put on by the North Fla. Antique Engine Club at the fairgrounds in Starke on Hwy 301. Enjoy your retirement...Dave

id="quote">
id="quote">

Jim,

That's a nice tractor for cruising. You may want to put a front and rear bumper on it for cart protection.:D Larger rear tires to improve ground speed would be good, also.

It's good to hear that you are keeping the Allis, and planning to show it.

Thank's Jim.Having the HB-212 here with me will help keep the tractor fever alive.

quote:Originally posted by JimDk

Jim,That's a nice tractor for cruising. You may want to put a front and rear bumper on it for cart protection.:D Larger rear tires to improve ground speed would be good, also. It's good to hear that you are keeping the Allis, and planning to show it.

id="quote">
id="quote">

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Fantastic! I'm thinking you may want that dozer as a sort of cow-catcher for the folks who maylack in cart-driving skills. ;)

id="quote">
id="quote">that's funny , angle the blade and push'em out of your way. everyone will fear the Allis down there ..... :DNice tractor and good to see your going to continue to enjoy it ^