Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

emt892

Suppliers for Homelite T16 parts/attachments

emt892

Looking for information on where I can find parts of all kinds for my Homelite T16 made by simplicity. Any and all info would help, New or Used is fine too.

Thanks.

Talntedmrgreen

Classified want ads here, and browsing ebay will be your best bets. Also, that machine crosses with numerous Simplicity models, that share like parts. If there are specific parts needed, feel free to ask about compatibility. sm01

hamman01

I'm always looking for parts for mine. (AC) built. I check Craigslist, ebay, many forums and look locally at shops and anyone having old GTs and mowers. Good luck.

BLT

If you have a Simplicity built Homelite, the part numbers used in their parts books are actually Simplicity numbers in disguise, but right in front of your eyes. Case in point. Homelite has a P/N LM01082-02 Mower bearing. If you remove the hyphen and the letters and leading zero you come up with 108202 which is a very popular mower bearing for Simplicity.

emt892

Cool! Thanks alot!

quote:Originally posted by BLT

If you have a Simplicity built Homelite, the part numbers used in their parts books are actually Simplicity numbers in disguise, but right in front of your eyes. Case in point. Homelite has a P/N LM01082-02 Mower bearing. If you remove the hyphen and the letters and leading zero you come up with 108202 which is a very popular mower bearing for Simplicity.

id="quote">
id="quote">