Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ka9bxg

Ready for the Chilton show

ka9bxg

Well I will be off to the Chilton Wisconsin tractor show in the mourning. Trailer loaded to the hilt on the front I have the 22 hp eagle engine back corner is the shingle mill and on the other side in back is the allis 720. Plus ceader blocks 2 pedal tractors and the tractor eliminator sled for the pedal tractors. Since we are featuring Allis chalmers this year I felt that I needed to take the big allis along.I hope to see at least one club member there. should be a great week end Bob

blangkabel

I live about 30 min from Chilton and would like to go to this tractor show. do u happen to have the address or web site? I have a 9020 power max and would like to find another or a 620 or 720 and attachments. info would be great I told my 12 yr old son and he is very excited to attend.