Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rich_kildow

Billy Goat Mower

rich_kildow

Rented a Billy Goat Outback mower today to cut some trails on our property...that is hard work! It was logged about 10 years ago and the slash is cleared pretty well, but it seems like there is another log about every 15 feet that I can see until I'm half over it. I'll see about getting some pics up when I'm done today.

There are some pretty good ruts from the logging operation so I may need to see if I can rent or contract a mini dozer to even things out. I kind of doubt my sprint trip blade will cut down ruts...

Talntedmrgreen

Sounds like fun...for a few minutes, then a boat load of work! You're right...the dozer blade isnt the tool for the job. A grader blad would work better for moving dirt, but if you need to fill big ruts, that would be almost impossible too. Document your rental adventures for us!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jay Red
    • Chris727
    • PhanDad
    • Barnyard
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts