Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
B10Dave

More GOTO pics..bigger stuff & off brands

Chris727

Great pictures Dave! I really like the antique steam shovels, the Turner Simplicity tractor, and the high-crop Cub. Any pics of the AC signs in that building?

B10Dave

Alex; I don't know anything about the Turner Simplicity tractor.

Peter; tractor in pic 14 is supposed to be a 1/2 scale G with 2 engines and 4 wheel drive. It is built from 2 rear engine Gravely walk behinds..Dave

ngale65

wow, great show. there are some high dollar tractors there. most of those big ones, like the Avery are bringing over well over 100K these days. that 20-35 allis was sweet to. an allis that is suppose to be green. Got to love it. :)

pungo

Nice collection of Rumely tractors. As I understand it Rumely became part of Allis Chalmers.My last name is Rumley without the other "E" and I am a big fan. If they had stayed a Brand there would have been A Rumely garden tractor.

Hmm, I wonder if anybody has ever mocked up a B-110 with Rumely colors and decals?;)

steve-wis

Great pics, Dave! There has never been any farm tractor to compare to the D21, what an awesome machine!!! I had a 190XT which was a nice tractor, but oh, that D21 is my all time favorite!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jay Red
    • wm_simpleton
    • Talntedmrgreen
    • Chris727
    • MercerRec
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts