Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
huffy

Sadness

huffy

According to UPS tracking, the new AG tires I ordered for my LL were just delivered to my house. But, alas, I'm stuck here at the office and can't go mount them and play in the dirt. I want to cry.

Talntedmrgreen

I understand completely, but Chris, youc an't be THAT busy at work. You're online, looking at gardne tractor stuff and the UPS tracking page.

Just go home. Live it up, for all of us! 4i

RickS

Yup I can hear the coughing from here. Any your voice sounds scratchy as well. Plus you look a little flushed.

I think you should take the rest of the day off.

Rick..........

Talntedmrgreen
quote:Originally posted by RickS

Plus you look a little flushed.

id="quote">
id="quote">Come to think of it, he looks flushed every time he's here. I always assumed it was becuase of the early hour, on a Sat or Sun morning (nite before?) }:), but it may be something to look into...asap.

BLT

If I splash some mud on my face and take a picture, then post it, will that heal the wound? I just got done with a Rod 32" tiller conversion. Thought the tiller would end up the scrap heap.

huffy
quote:Originally posted by BLT

I just got done with a Rod 32" tiller conversion. Thought the tiller would end up the scrap heap.

id="quote">
id="quote">Pics?????

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• skunkhome
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Glenn_Galle
      Glenn_Galle
      (76 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts