Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sadness

huffy

According to UPS tracking, the new AG tires I ordered for my LL were just delivered to my house. But, alas, I'm stuck here at the office and can't go mount them and play in the dirt. I want to cry.

I understand completely, but Chris, youc an't be THAT busy at work. You're online, looking at gardne tractor stuff and the UPS tracking page.

Just go home. Live it up, for all of us! 4i

I think it sounds like your coming down with something probaly a (fever)! You had better head home and get better! LOL

Yup I can hear the coughing from here. Any your voice sounds scratchy as well. Plus you look a little flushed.

I think you should take the rest of the day off.

Rick..........

quote:Originally posted by RickS

Plus you look a little flushed.

id="quote">
id="quote">Come to think of it, he looks flushed every time he's here. I always assumed it was becuase of the early hour, on a Sat or Sun morning (nite before?) }:), but it may be something to look into...asap.

If I splash some mud on my face and take a picture, then post it, will that heal the wound? I just got done with a Rod 32" tiller conversion. Thought the tiller would end up the scrap heap.

quote:Originally posted by BLT

I just got done with a Rod 32" tiller conversion. Thought the tiller would end up the scrap heap.

id="quote">
id="quote">Pics?????

• Who's Online (See full list)

• A-C_220
    • PhanDad
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts