Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bigdog46

Kohler Command Gas In Crankcase

bigdog46

I have a Simplicity with the 18hp Kohler Command engine. I have a fuel shutoff valve in the gas inlet line but I am still getting gas into the crankcase. Can this be a sign that my fuel pump is bad and I am getting gas going into the crankcase thru the pulse line? The engine runs good otherwise. Thanks.

RayS

Dan, is more than likely right. A friend on mine a month or so had the same problem on is Sovereign 18. We ended up changing the fuel pump. Problem solved.

GLPointon

Yes, If you take the fuel pump apart you should find the diaphram/gasket ruptured & leaking thru. My Dad's did the same thing yrs ago. Rebuilt the pump...no more gas sm01

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Chris727
    • Jay Red
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts