Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Help!!! I'm being followed!!!!

peterinbrooklyn

Very cool. I would like to have one of them.. How about a video of it on land making a big splash into some water hole never saw one floating yet

Wow...doen't look nearly as big, when a person is inside it. Looks like a tight ride for two!

Josh; they made at least two and maybe three sizes of Tigers. Peter's is the middle one as far as I can tell.

GOTO2013066.jpg

GOTO2013510.jpg

Yellow one has no storage behind seat, green one is same length as Peter's and I think they made a two seat model...Dave

GOTO2013066.jpg.411051ba578496fbedd99a81e0d9e049.jpg

GOTO2013510.jpg.a8b1a8101765c03ad0d6c5f78a655349.jpg

I always wanted one of these, nice find. I went with the newer 8wheel argo with tracks. Someday I will find a resonable one

Actually 4 different body's, plus a few different hoods and lots of other changes in them over the years. Plus a few different colors. 1st Terra Tigers were designed by Melvin Feldmann and made by Feldmann Engineering of Sheboygan Falls, WI. (makers of the Jiffy Ice Drills)And production models were red and white and tan. He also had other a few other colors on prototype models. And may have sold some in those colors? His first prototype ones had smaller axles and brgs. different tire mountings! He helped design the first tires for them! Also different drive sprockets,steering linkage and such. A lot of things were changed before AC brought them and even the later AC models had lots of changes and updates done to them. I still remmeber installing them. :D The 1st AC TT10's had JLO 252 motor,recoil start were red and white and started with 1000 serial number then a few tan colored ones without any hood opening. Yellow ones had removable flat hood plate. Then they changed body design,like Dave's 2nd picture TT10 green & gray added rear hitch, different fuel tank. Were also a few yellow ones with new style body up to serial number 2000? but most AC TT10's were green and gray with 2 different hood scoop designs. Then last body change rounded front were TT18's like Peters. A few of them were made late 69 but most were 1970 & up models. Starting with serial number 5000. They had JLO 295 motor with electric start. They also had different seat at ser. no. 6000 and up and some of the very last TT18's had 2400-000 serial number tags and had some internal parts painted black and some black body trim around inside edges. Sorry for rambling on.

If you have any questions or need anything for them let us know.

We use to sell them and I had a blast playing with them when they ran! And still have fun with them now. We have 2 of the Feldmanns and and all of the different AC models. Some still need restored yet but we're working on them! And we deal in them, buying and selling.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• bkassulke
    • tadams
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts