Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Front Mount Mott Flail Mower!!!

SethL007

totally stoked that i was able to get my hands on the front mount mott flail mower for a simplicity/allis fdt. yeah she needs a little work but its all there i believe and it will be worth the effort!!! does anybody know if replacement blades are available anywhere?? best part is it was only a 30 minute drive!!

mott.jpg

mott2.jpg

mott3.jpg

mott4.jpg

Great find of a rare attachment Seth. Looking forward to pics of it restored on one of your tractors and sitting beside the restored CC with Mott.:o:D....Dave

Lucky dog! Blades should be easy to find. Ive seen them at TSC but online is probably cheaper.

I know...I'm becoming let down ;)

You can't tell us that you have that, then not follow up with LOTS more pics.

Sorry guys I haven't had a chance to work on it. As I put it together I will post plenty of pics!!! I plan to run it a little bit then start the restore.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • PhanDad
    • Tom45
    • Austin
    • bccan
    • PGL
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts