Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
slavickd

Detuz Allis 1918 Ultima Vacuum Collector

slavickd

I have acquired a 1987 Deutz Allis 1918 Ultima. Got it running great, now I am working on some of the attachments. I have the Vacuum Collector (part 1690990) that I am trying to get parts for. This is the vacuum collector that attaches to the rear of the tractor and runs off of the rear PTO. I need a new fan housing (part 1685350SM). Does anyone have any ideas where I can get one? Looked at all the typical parts sites, but doesn't seem to be made anymore.

I am also in need of the adapter assembly for attaching to a 48" deck. Best I could find is that this is part number 1691171.

Any help would be appreciated.

slavickd

Best I can tell is that it looks like someone ran it over somehow. The tube that comes out of it to connect to the hose for the deck chute is pretty much broken off. Have some thoughts on how to fix it, but not sure if it will work. That may be my only option though.

AlfredGarner

If you can work with sheetmetal you maybe able to make a square to round adapter or a sheetmetal shop could make one for you