Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A nice find & some paperwork for Allied Attachment

Talntedmrgreen

Here's my latest find, for display at shows. I think I'm going to rig a way to mount it on the B-207. It's a model BF-90 'Yardboy', not the larger 400 Estate Deluxe seen on ST, but is pretty neat, with the pressurization cap/handle and integrated muffler.

20130827_195431.jpg

20130827_195443.jpg

I get a kick out of having the paperwork for the items I have, and I already had the original advertising sheet to go along with it. Mine is the

20130827_195459.jpg

20130827_195509.jpg

When I dug that out, I also stumbled on the MacKissic Ad Sheets I have, for the early models made for Simplicity and other tractor brands. I don't see a model with a chipper that was offered at the time these were printed. I don't recall seeing a Mac shredder ad showing use on a tractor as early as a 725.

20130827_195220.jpg

20130827_195308.jpg

20130827_195303.jpg

The obverse has info on my MacKissic rear mount sprayer.

20130827_195239.jpg

20130827_195321.jpg

quote:Originally posted by bowhunt4life

When I grow up I want to be just like Josh and have all the cool attachments.

id="quote">
id="quote">touche 4i

Sweet find! I've been hunting the larger one to put on one of ours also. as we sold quite a few of them on old B series tractors.

Is this just for nostalgic value or are you going to use it, and if so, what will you dispense from it? The original stuff was DDT; can't imagine that it's still available.

It's a NOS novelty...a neat conversation piece for shows, as mentioned above. Don't be horrified, I won't be rusting it out with DDT concoctions. sm00

Oh, I was mostly horrified by the text. "Billowing cloud of dry fog... blankets the area... killing everything in sight. There's no escape!"

Those foggers are awesome...definatly from another time, when chemicals were welcome in our air/food/kids/yard sm00 XX( :D

Josh that would be cool to demonstrate at shows...(with just water in the tank)sm01

Yes and we didn't wear mask or gloves when using that stuff! Its amazzing some of us are still living.