Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
emt892

1974 Homelite 16 Hp B&S

JimDk

Jeff,

That is a nice T-16. Much better looking than my T-10 when I got it. Your tractor is one built by Simplicity, and is the same as the Simplicities of the same year.

BLT
quote:Originally posted by emt892

I have a 1974 (?) Homelite T16 tractor with the model, type and code# 326431 0190-01 7411061http://s257.photobucket.com/user/emt892/slideshow/Homelite%20T16

id="quote">
id="quote">The numbers you show are for the engine.

DanD

The tractor was probably new on the dealer's floor for the 1975 season. From the numbers you gave, it shows that the engine was built November 6, 1974. The engine in my old Sovereign was built in October of 1974. These tractors and/or engines may have at least been in a warehouse together at one time!

[/img]

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/DanD/ASISummer.jpg

emt892

Thanks to everyone who responded. I have learned more about this engine. Tank you.

This was a post to another topic not sure what I did to have it as a new topic, just goes to show you that we learn things by our mistakes.

THANKS AGAIN!