Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Trying to trim the Wish List... very nice T16

Talntedmrgreen

Scratched one off my want list today...I never really thought this many 'keepers' would find their way home, and my concern is growing. I can't afford a shop expansion, so I'll just have to play the tractor-shuffle a bit more often. Super clean, appears all original except for the seat and 12V coil. Well cared for, for sure. No deck rust to speak of, and runs and drives great. This is my first running Shuttle, and I like it! It's a smooth operator, and seems very effective Would make an excellent mowing, blowing and tilling setup from what I can tell. It even has belts that look new, with 'Simplicity' still clearly visible. Electric lift is neat...another first for me. It's quicker and quieter than I thought it would be. Electric PTO is slick too. I really like the way it's set up...must have been a dream machine back in the day. Heck, it still is for me. ^

20130830_124605.jpg

20130830_124613.jpg

20130830_124540.jpg

20130830_124550.jpg

Darn clean blower

20130830_124436.jpg

20130830_124430.jpg

And a winter carb cover...never seen one on an AC Homelite.

20130830_124625.jpg

Obligatory truck/tractor chase pics ;)

20130830_121938.jpg

20130830_115951.jpg

20130830_115858.jpg

I got her at auction, and it looks like there's witness marks from duct tape...think she sat roadside for sale with a sign on her?

20130830_124708.jpg

20130830_124719.jpg

I always wanted one of those. I really like blue.

You really shouldn't be taking pics while you're driving, though. You might crash and scratch the tractor.

Just got done mowin with it...needs nothin. Had a full tank of gas and super clean oil, like it was just changed. Shuttle works great...really quite neat...and the deck has great blades. No complaints here!

Josh,

I see it has the original Guide lamps (in fine shape) also. have U made room in the shop for a folding cot YET? :D:D:D

Cheers,

Wayne

quote:Originally posted by GrincheyOne

Josh,I see it has the original Guide lamps (in fine shape) also. have U made room in the shop for a folding cot YET? :D:D:DCheers,Wayne

id="quote">
id="quote">Don't think there is room. It will have to drop down and hang from the ceiling above the tractors :o:O:D:D:D

wow nice tractor Josh dOd just a little nicer than the one i picked up ....LOLoh , and my junk yard dog past away last monday :(

HomeliteT-16005_zpsdf2a20db.jpg

Congrats Josh!! Very nice machine (I love the Homy's colors) and the extras too dOd

my E-lift slows a bit with a big snow-covered snowblower on the front :o but always does the job

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Just got done mowin with it...needs nothin. Had a full tank of gas and super clean oil, like it was just changed. Shuttle works great...really quite neat...and the deck has great blades. No complaints here!

id="quote">
id="quote">not too often you can pull them off the trailer and mow . That has to be one of the nicest original T-16's around ^. I like the shuttle drives. the electric lifts are good for a snow blower but a little slow for me with a plow blade.