Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Garden Mark Squire-Bo & Luke Duke Style

bowhunt4life

Huh never knew them squire had the long steering shaft all I have saw have been the short shaft. Thought the 725 & B1 were what had the long shaft correct me if I'm wrong

Bryan the longer shaft is for jumping creek beds...so you can stay in control after landing.:D

Matt, I think there's some sort of time warp up there, maybe a shortage of beer, or perhaps he's running a national search of CL for anything remotely resembling something made by Simplicity or A/C!OOsm00:o):D

I was supervising my 6 year old daughter and her friend while they were watching a disney movie so I was surfing the web and found the "General Lee".:D

I was supervising my 6 year old daughter and her friend while they were watching a disney movie so I was surfing the web and found the "General Lee".:D

Haha...you guys. Come on up and spend an afternoon. We can supply plenty of fresh water so you can clean your briches after we go for a ride. You really have to try our brews.....

Ive seen short and tall steering GM's...they made them the entire run of the 725's, I believe...right up until the bronze beauty's appeared ;)

yeah, that guy had quite a few machines, I think that is his last one. If he has a daughter named Daisy, maybe i'll take her for a spin(the tractor of course ~lol~)

Based on research done by the Daddycat years back I believe the long sterring shaft was on the latest run of the 725's. It also has the bent gear shift and a choke lever.