Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Thank You Ron Hribar

bud119195

Got a email from Ron early in the weeek from Ron to come get some old Broadmoor parts he had.Was shocked when I got to his house and seen a trailer full and was told take the trailer and unload it and come back.I found tons of good stuff on this load

r7.JPG

r8.JPG

After unloading all the stuff I got to this

r2.JPG

[br}Tractor is a 3212H has all parts to put back together and was one of Maynards that made the trip to wisc.Also got the shell of a Sunrunner ,a plow,HiLo,sleeve hitch and 5 nice motors.Had a nice day and once again Thank You Ron

r7.JPG.a28e2fde73050d83e0a140ed97d749df.JPG

r8.JPG.64bd603bbaa8b88b5a5e84d2e129b7b0.JPG

r2.JPG.fb67f7a1529b81e9d328277cce5bb7eb.JPG

Makes it great to be part of the 'club', huh? Says something about you also, Todd, if Ron thinks so highly of you! Must be a couple great members helping each other out over there. dOd

I'm thinkin you could make a 'CarryAll' for the back of a small frame with that little Sunrunner dump box. Looks smaller than I thought, and could be a neat tool.

Yeah this is a great group of guys we got here in Wisconsin.Ron is a great guy to get to know and all the stuff on the trailer will be put to good use. I used the little box for my sunrunner and put a Factory light and a horn on it also from the stuff I got.