Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

swap

yukon

first pic is the donor tractor,second pic is the donee tractor. what i found was the clear tank is a quarter an inch shorter, i went with another tank cause the clear is dirty in the bottom and i couldnt get the engine back far enought to bolt the engine in so im cleaning the clear any ideas on getting the dirt out of the bottom i dont have a brush long enough.

IMG_3508.JPG

IMG_3509.JPG

IMG_3508.JPG.f3c983809c91c05f330b610febce43f2.JPG

IMG_3509.JPG.eccb01b1d5b5443754686f99b304fc3b.JPG

Fill the tank with soap and water and gravel and shake.

Or strap the tank to the rear wheel of a tractor and drive it around and let the tractor and gravel do the work.

my 99 soverieign has a few bumps and bruises in the hood and rear fender. will you be selling the ones off the doner tractor? dawn dish soap is great for cleaning tanks. I toss in a handful of pennies with hot water and shake the daylights out of it.

quote:Originally posted by PhanDad

Fill the tank with soap and water and gravel and shake. Or strap the tank to the rear wheel of a tractor and drive it around and let the tractor and gravel do the work.

id="quote">
id="quote">I found aquarium gravel is a good abrasive in this cleaning mode.Wayne