Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Moldboard plow questions

B112_son

That will work on your B 112. The hitch would need to be custom made. The hitch Perry posted will not work (unless the sleeve tube is shortened) and the Brinly hitch will not either (unless made narrower). I can make a hybrid that will work. I have made Two in the past 3 weeks. Shovelhead has one and I custom made another for a guy in North Carolina. You will need to weld a tab to your rear lift after you get the sleeve hitch or find a Simplicity plow. Any question contact me.

Thanks Ray. I will be in touch. Plows don't come up very often this close by and I think the price is pretty good for the shape. I'll be contacting you after I pick it up. I'm supposed to pick it up Wednesday or Thursday.

quote:Originally posted by RayS

The hitch would need to be custom made. The hitch Perry posted will not work (unless the sleeve tube is shortened) and the Brinly hitch will not either (unless made narrower).

id="quote">
id="quote">Thanks Ray for clearing that up . been awhile since i had a brinly here