Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

who knows whats next

osenga

Here is a couple things I picked up in the last weekGot this home made tractor last sunday

343.JPG

Its has a 4 cylinder Wisconsin on it which it would say how the drive train is set up out of a old balder or in them lines and looks to be a 9N rearend. Then today I picked up this golfcart. Still in nice shape but runs a little rough but that can be fixed. with a little work.

342.JPG

343.JPG.45da4d3945e384747f5978d6b002fee3.JPG

342.JPG.7639b9633ccb5e1a11daa036418b96fe.JPG

Dave, before I drive it to much want to do a complete fluid chage on it. But did take it for a quick run. And I would have to say it will cruse about 30mph at WOT but is sure a rough ride. And the front tires are soils rubber.

air cooled Wisconsin V4 is a high torque beast. At work our Trenchers used to come with those engines. May be a good (modified)puller?sm01

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
    • Ronald Hribar
    • rspjr1
    • abu507
    • Gilmer
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts