Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

dads707

Dump bucket

RickS

Johnny Bucket is a front bucket built for a variety of tractors. Some people have been using the term to mean any bucket that attaches to the front of the tractor designed to transport materials.

A front end loader can also transport materials, but a FEL will also dig and load a truck. A Johnny Bucket does not dig very well and can only be lifted about 6 inches off the ground.

Rick........

dads707

My friend picked it up for me, he was a lot closer. It's in the back of his truck now. I will take some pics this evening when I get off.

Will use a cheap winch from HF to raise and lower.(someone here has pics, I am going to steal his ideal!)

huffy
quote:Originally posted by Gordan

What's a dump bucket?

id="quote">
id="quote">I believe he's referring to something like this:http://www.sears.com/craftsman-front-tractor-scoop/p-07124847000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1The TSC by me used to carry something similar for about $300. I looked on their website, but couldn't find them listed. They must be discontinuing it or something.

AC710

I modified one of the sears buckets and use it on my 710 with a winch. The OEM version is an engineer student's dream (nightmare) that raises the bucket about 3 inches with a very complex long-handled mechanism. I have some pix and drawings if they would be helpful.

scoop 1.jpg

57e05ef515f07_scoop1.jpg.be092cc86fd7781574259f31ec0bb2f2.jpg