Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
broad728moor

finding a manual

broad728moor

I'm gonna rebuild my 8 horse out of my Broadmoor, I tried to look up the repair manual on Briggs and Stratton's site and it doesn't come up with anything. This will be the first small engine I've ever rebuilt so I would like to have the manual either in paper form or a pdf file.

Model 191700

Type 0638-01

Code 7108061

Any help will be apreciated!

briggsetc

Your best bet is to get a Briggs "Service and Repair Instructions" manual. It is the red covered one that will cover the era of your 1971 engine and up to the 90s. They are on ebay all the time. Or PM me if interested in one.

Has anything you would ever need to know on rebuilding the Briggs engines right from the factory.

Gary

BLT

PM me with your E-0mail address and I will send your an E repair manual that is current to 1982. It is embbeded in an Army TM starting at page 60.