Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HB212 owners manuel

richp

Charlie you posted a parts manuel a few months ago do you still have it or a owners, or service manuel? Any one else able to help. anyone know about what year the HB212 was made my seriel # is 020077. Any help at all would be appreciated e-mail me if you have any info.Now that I found this page I will be back.

Mark the HB212 was mfg. in 1969 and 1970. The best way to tell your year is to look at the Briggs Engine Code number. The first two digits tell you the year it was built. I have an owners manual for the HB212. It is not much of a book, really a pamphlet, but it has a few of the essenials but nothing on repairs, little on adjustments. I can copy this and send to you or to Kent for posting. I also have a "copy" of the service manual that covers the B-1 through the HB212. But this is a large manual not easily copied and it may still be available.

MS

thanks for getting back to me I would appreciate a copy of the manuel and I will be looking for a service manuel. My mailing address is Mark Bennett 5383 Newberg Dr Keizer OR 97303

Mark, I will send out a copy of the manual this week. My HB212 has thousands of hours on it and neither the engine nor the hydro have ever been worked on. Good Luck.

MS

it's encouraging to here that is there a good place to find parts for the HB-212 I need battrey box side panel for 1 and a grill for another. Any help would be gratefully accepted.