Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor of the month !

GregB

Can we keep only the current voting month, and last month results on this page?

Maybe dump the others into a seperate archive forum ?

When I click on this page all I see are the tractor of the months, not the rest of Show and tell.

Just askin ?

Greg,

I do have to agree to a point with what you said. However, I feel with

the amount of thought, effort, and care that goes into member projects. The Cream of the Crop should be topics in a separate Forum. I am disappointed in the voting metrics (how few of the membership) actually vote in a given months contest. Is "Show and Tell" a carrot to draw members to get involved in the contest? I have only been a member for 3 years vs. your 14 years.

IMHO

Wayne

Well I think once the month is over. Maybe some how we can have a folder/page with them all linked in one to go back in and view. I would do this but not sure on how to but will look into it.

quote:Originally posted by osenga

Well I think once the month is over. Maybe some how we can have a folder/page with them all linked in one to go back in and view. I would do this but not sure on how to but will look into it.

id="quote">
id="quote">I agree with Greg ....get with it Osenga :P

quote:....get with it Osenga :Pid="quote">
id="quote">

LOL . . . when a guy's restoring like 15 tractors at once, I guess he inevitably falls behind in a few other duties. 8D

I really like the TOM threads, but agree they're taking up an awful lot of space here.

Well guys after talking to Kent. He helped me along this they will move on down the list now as the post and or new topic is posted. And they will or can be easily found on a quick search. Hope this ok with everyone. But I will keep a couple on top but I won't let them build up anymore.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• John Levis
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts