Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
perry

rare black seat on B-10

perry

This is a black seat i got on a early Allis B-10. I posted this years ago in the show & tell section but i still have never seen another one. I have the seat sitting on the shelf for a future restore. figure i would ask again to see if anyone has seen one at the shows or on the net. wonder if this could have been a early prototype ?.

allis004.jpg

acseat001_zps8c4197be.jpgacseat002_zps24dc667c.jpgacseat004_zps99cf1c2a.jpg

mowerman1193

I have seen that seat before on the Squire tractor somewhere..Been years ago when I was big time in the Simplicity's etc..I cannot remember for sure where I seen it.. Just guessing but I think it was at the Power Equiment store in Wayland..

Talntedmrgreen

The Squire 10's had that same black seat but without armrests. Funny thing is, they would have been in production in later model years than your early B. The coinciding Squire 9's had a white seat, minus armrests.

It looks great....certainly looks OEM. My B110 has a black seat and black armrests, but I believe it to be redone. As far as anyone in the family can remember, it has always been black and my grandfather bought the tractor new. I wish I could ask him about it!

Talntedmrgreen

Here's the B110 seat I have...I like it against the orange.

20131014_210302.jpg

20131014_210247.jpg

Here's my A+, original Squire 10 seat. This is the nicest original seat I've ever had, on any tractor. Looks like the stitching and white trim match yours exactly.

20131014_210319.jpg

20131014_210333.jpg