Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

bowhunt4life

No it isn't Ringo Starr singing but it is a 38"HD Tiller following me home courtesy of my Dorr, MI connection. If you need to ship I second Fastenal, great price and great service. I couldn't have made it halfway on fuel for what I paid to have this shipped to a Fastenal shop near me.

2013-10-15_170554_zpsf0f9e1ed.jpg

2013-10-15_173220_zps13169181.jpg

2013-10-15_181845_zps21dc3f74.jpg

2013-10-151818341_zps1cd3a0ff.jpg

Well the HB hyrdolift won't lift the 38" HD tiller even with the front counter weight. Handles all other rear attachments fine even the 36" HD tiller.

So I swapped the tiller onto the B12 and it lifted just fine. So I'll be swapping hydrolifts tomorrow.

2013-10-19112300_zps2598ee9d.jpg

How do you use Fastenal for shipping? Reason I ask is I am looking at a tractor several hundred miles away and don't want to drive that far.

quote:Originally posted by jmhusby

How do you use Fastenal for shipping? Reason I ask is I am looking at a tractor several hundred miles away and don't want to drive that far.

id="quote">
id="quote">???

quote:Originally posted by jmhusby

How do you use Fastenal for shipping?

id="quote">
id="quote">here you go:http://www.fastenal.com/web/en/22/third-party-logistics-(3pl);jsessionid=WdMYSjcGKwJPW99LsLnTt4Fv3KVL81LynC9Dppmt9y6p3b3CY1Y2!-628775415!-888801569

Yeah Josh took the tiller on a pallet to Fastenal. They had a forklift to unload and they shipped it to me and I paid when i picked it up. They also had a forklift to load me up.

Great service. It cost me $100 to get the tiller from Dorr, MI to Baraboo, WI.

I've used Fastenal for 8 loads now...some coming, some going, and have yet to have any issues. Their rates are cheap, and service is great. Some of the stores are a bit new to the 3PL offering, but they handle is great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
    • CarlH
    • mbsengineer
    • maxwood
    • Darl Swartz
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts