Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Two more Squires

ZippoVarga

Heya Gang! Badmoon, his son and my self spent the day at Osengas Saturday and also to introduce Engine 44 and 16 to Engine 22 and 28. This is the first time all four were at the same place at the same time and Bryan has really worked his butt off building all 4 while working in his sea of yellow and orange. Here are a couple photos to start with and I should have a video posted by Thursday in which I captured Badmoon's reaction to being given Engine 28. It wasn't easy keeping the build a secret and it was worth every ounce of self control to see the look on Badmoon's face.

EngineA.jpg

EngineB.jpg

EngineC.jpg

From left to right: Engine 44, Engine 28, Engine 22 and Engine 16How did Engines 22 and 28 get their numbers? Engine 22 is Bryan's Son Seth's Squire and the 22 is 1/2 of Engine 44s number because Seth's nickname is Mini-Zippo. Badmoon's Squire, Engine 28 is the number at the middle point between Bryans and my Squires numbers. Bryan sure has poured his heart and soul into this foursome of Squires and again I find my self Thanking him for all of his effort and generosity.

EngineA.jpg.3e7acd64dbfc07b489f2a0229ea58d6f.jpg

EngineB.jpg.c2764551c9462768e2f3f9427b366089.jpg

EngineC.jpg.588dd8eea37b338c9f3e3055a9aebbbd.jpg

Looks like they're back in production again! Very nice job Bryan...and Zippo your name/numbering system is almost an algabraic equation :D

Awesome dOd

ps...I may be PM'n for paint colors, to change my old landlord aqusition to a Squire sm01

Wow cool pic there. Mine and zippos squires do have parts form a squire on it. And mini-zippo and badmoon are clone. Thanks for getting this posted. Sean was a great time bs ing over the weekend and can't wait to see the video. Even though I was there still wanna see it

• Who's Online (See full list)

• maxwood
    • PhanDad
    • Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts