Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

factory

yukon

picked up a 7112 simplicity yesterday and found this on the right side, i was wondering if it was factory, who ever did it did a excellent job. id try it out but i don't smoke.

IMG_3664.JPG

IMG_3666.JPG

IMG_3664.JPG.f50ee631005d7463f888b7f477c6d3c8.JPG

IMG_3666.JPG.97f95642cce1e45502097c343e1e087f.JPG

If you have a cab, U can get a fan or a heater from Wally World to plug in.

I have weather proof outlet similar to that, Good for any 12VDC addons, you would like to use.(Like a heated travel mug)4i

Cheers,

Wayne

One of those fancy-schmancy electric coolers? Last thing you want is to get too far from the house while mowing, and run out of ice cold Blatz.

Good thing you brought this up...my wife was just asking what I wanted for Christmas.

After all the nifty answers, I don't think it is factory, I've never heard of or seen one on a 7100.

However it is possible, several manufacturers did put cigarette lighters on for a while.

I've seen several on Sears, a few on off brands, and either Wheel Horse or Bolens too, but usually before the era of the 7100, more around the era of B series. The Sears were Suburbans or Customs models.

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

One of those fancy-schmancy electric coolers? Last thing you want is to get too far from the house while mowing, and run out of ice cold Blatz.Good thing you brought this up...my wife was just asking what I wanted for Christmas.

id="quote">
id="quote">Friends don't let friends drink blatz!:D

My '06 Deere X300 had a "12V power port" for a fan. It wasn't switched and could also be used as a point to plug in a battery tender. At least the p/o put it on the battery side of the doghouse, could be interesting on the gas tank side!

quote:Originally posted by yukon

i didnt even know they made blatz anymore :D

id="quote">
id="quote">I had it in a can, last weekend, here:https://www.facebook.com/WrightsLastChanceSaloon?rf=111437058896182...I thnk I like Black Label better...

Lienies Octoberfest is my brew of choice. I don't drink much but when I do... (Read along the lines of the worlds most interesting guy) LOL. Blatz and Old Milwaukee is what was served at college parties. Cheap as heck back in the day. My neighbor drinks it, they still make it, its just an aquired taste!:D

Originally posted by Burntime

its just an aquired taste!:D

id="quote">I buy it every year...love it. Just bought a 12-er this weekend to celebrate the end of my flooring project. sm00

josh back in my day the ad was (hey mabel black label)i can still hear it echoing lol. mike you found a p/s sovereign yet im keeping my eyes open for you good luck.

quote:Originally posted by Burntime

Blatz and Old Milwaukee is what was served at college parties. Cheap as heck back in the day. !:D

id="quote">
id="quote">Don't forget Schlitz.