Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
TimJr

Viking Landscaping Roller Blade pics added

TimJr

My latest find. Actually, it found me. For the price, I had to have it - I didn't know anything about it other than it was all there, and it looked useful (cool too). Then I found on our site a sales brochure from the mid 1960's for this thing. A Viking model 33. Mine looks just like the brochure. I don't have the aerator knives though. I was told the one I have was on a Cub Cadet, but the hitch looked easy enough to make work on a Simplicity. I have not sat it behind any of my tractors. The scarifiers were a little tweaked so I have been straightening them and there is a broken weld on the seeder hopper I need to tack back up. Anyone ever see one? I will need one new tire - the rubber is split, but still rolls. I never knew anything like this existed until I was told to check it out. TimAdding pics

1022031Small.JPG

1022032Small.JPG

1022035Small.JPG

1022031Small.JPG.3ac635a39e79bfb4faebbb6b55952e80.JPG

1022032Small.JPG.3f174a8d0693812ffe6f5a1fc08dd769.JPG

1022035Small.JPG.b2ce07c4c540d50b3be3f102e53cf20d.JPG

TimJr

Ray, thanks for the great manual.

I see that Kent is aware of the pic loading problem and is looking into it. I will post pics ASAP.

It needs a little attention, but would work as-is. I just want to get the scarifiers straightened out, one corner of the hopper is tweaked, and I need to see if it is the right hitch or if I will need to unbolt the one on it and make my own. Tim

Sign in to follow this