Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Viking Landscaping Roller Blade pics added

TimJr

My latest find. Actually, it found me. For the price, I had to have it - I didn't know anything about it other than it was all there, and it looked useful (cool too). Then I found on our site a sales brochure from the mid 1960's for this thing. A Viking model 33. Mine looks just like the brochure. I don't have the aerator knives though. I was told the one I have was on a Cub Cadet, but the hitch looked easy enough to make work on a Simplicity. I have not sat it behind any of my tractors. The scarifiers were a little tweaked so I have been straightening them and there is a broken weld on the seeder hopper I need to tack back up. Anyone ever see one? I will need one new tire - the rubber is split, but still rolls. I never knew anything like this existed until I was told to check it out. TimAdding pics

1022031Small.JPG

1022032Small.JPG

1022035Small.JPG

1022031Small.JPG.3ac635a39e79bfb4faebbb6b55952e80.JPG

1022032Small.JPG.3f174a8d0693812ffe6f5a1fc08dd769.JPG

1022035Small.JPG.b2ce07c4c540d50b3be3f102e53cf20d.JPG

You lucky dog! I've never run across one, and have been looking for a long, long time. A rare bird. Can't wait to see it!

dOd

Ray, thanks for the great manual.

I see that Kent is aware of the pic loading problem and is looking into it. I will post pics ASAP.

It needs a little attention, but would work as-is. I just want to get the scarifiers straightened out, one corner of the hopper is tweaked, and I need to see if it is the right hitch or if I will need to unbolt the one on it and make my own. Tim

I saw one several yrs ago at the Little G show in northern IA. Decided I wanted one & been looking ever since to no avail. You lucked outdOd

• Who's Online (See full list)

• dhoadley
    • John Levis
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts