Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Simple_4041_P-MAX

Todays load.....

Simple_4041_P-MAX

Picked up a 3410 S and a 2110 in parts due to bad bgb. The 3410 is in okay shape, has a redneck mtd steering wheel mounted on it that will be coming off as soon as I get it in the garage. One bolt is broken off in the block for the starter/gen bracket. Deck is froze from sitting but solid. Paid $60 for the 3410 and $80 for the 2110 in pieces, The reason I paid more for the 2110 is because it has a really nice set of bar tires and I like the square hood tractors. I'm going to get the bgb back together and hopefully get the tractor up and running this winter. I also picked up the blade and tiller for $80. I also managed to put my foot through the floor of the trailer while loading so it will be getting a new treated lumber deck instead of pine. The garage is going to be full this winter!!!

todays load 002_opt.jpg

todays load 001_opt.jpg

57e058ef82cea_todaysload002_opt.jpg.a0dd21bb7e6a5fa8f346d9c9964cada6.jpg

57e058ef8e5bf_todaysload001_opt.jpg.d1da899bf1946dcc051e7bbf6f131edf.jpg

GLPointon

Those are some great prices!...The stuff looks solid and straight. and the tire are a Plus dOd Congrats

ps...I like the "off white" hood on the 3400 series tractors. That color sets them apart from the 7000 and looks great when its new/shiney. I have a 3400 wiring harnes and more parts if needed/PM

Simple_4041_P-MAX

Thanks Greg, I'm working on the 3410 right now, got the redneck steering wheel off and just going through it cleaning stuff up and replacing parts as I go. Looking for a steering wheel! I'm going tomorrow afternoon to get a Simplicity & Allis for $100. I will post pictures of those tomorrow afternoon. Once I get the garage cleaned up a little better than it is I will post some pictures of the current projects I have. 9:20 pm in a nice warm garage on Friday night working on tractors with a friend of mine, We will probably be out here until 2am! :) It's a good night!

Sign in to follow this