Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Thanks Giving

Architectdave

Happy Thanks Giving everyone. I am thankful for many things in my life. One of them is being part of this group of helpful, knowledgeable, grounded, smart and generous people. I hope you all have a great day filled with family, friends, fun and seat time.

Dave Douglass

quote:Originally posted by Architectdave

Happy Thanks Giving everyone. I am thankful for many things in my life. One of them is being part of this group of helpful, knowledgeable, grounded, smart and generous people. I hope you all have a great day filled with family, friends, fun and seat time.Dave Douglass

id="quote">
id="quote">Well said, Happy Thanksgiving!Dan

SWEEEET! :D I can smell the turkey now!! Pumpkin pie Pumpkin pie Pumpkin pie Pumpkin pie!!! :drl:drl:drl:drl:drlsm00

Giving thanks to all of my new friends here on this great site! Thanks for all of your help throughout the year. You guys are the best!!dOd

fish N Wiz

Happy thanksgiving to all! I am very thankful! Here are some of the things I thank God for: My Lord and Savior Jesus, a great church family, my kids and grandkids (upstairs cooking turkey right now), a good job, a warm house, being born in the greatest country in the world (not sure for how much longer), good friends like the guys here, good health, and so much more. Hope you all have much to be thankful for, and know the One we should be thanking!

Steve

Hope all had a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for all the advice, help and parts from all members this year. Got lucky and just got rain on the East Coast. Time to convert the tractor to a snowthrower.

Thanks

Dave Moll