Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Friday night garage time.....

Simple_4041_P-MAX

Out working in the garage tonight, I'm working on the 3112v and 3410S while my friend/neighbor is replacing the transaxle in his little Deere. I tried to tell him to get a Simplicity or Allis! He picked it up for $40 with plow and chains and it does run good but he blew the back of the axle out, luckily I had an extra from a 160 I stripped out. Also got Duchess - (my dog) out here making sure we do it right! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and you're having a good weekend!

driday nig 001_opt.jpg

driday nig 002_opt.jpg

57e058f51195e_dridaynig001_opt.jpg.e3161682f22d721d7e2f9097538cfd58.jpg

57e058f593a51_dridaynig002_opt.jpg.62a835bc42e8f71dacb5880c93ede949.jpg

Yea it's usually not to boring in the garage, always have someone in there with me. We got Pj's little Deere put back together and got the plow on it. I think I have a few sets of chains somewhere around here, need to be finding them soon!

We had an interesting time last night, we were loading some stuff up on the trailer last night with a heavy homemade hand cart.....I couldn't get it off the back of the trailer so I picked it up and set it over the side....I though I had it on the ground, but I was wrong, The handle came back and hit the top of my ear....2 hours in the ER and 24 stitches later my ear is back to one piece! Just one of those freak accidents that your thankful is wasn't any worse than it was.

Lots of fun doing that with friends. BTW Does you dog like the garage? My rescue dog Jerry hates loud noses and doesn't like the garage much....

I rescued my dog from the local pound, she was there for 3 months... We had to work with her a lot, She didn't like riding in the truck, wouldn't climb stairs, wasn't the most social dog....Now she demands to go anywhere I go, runs up and down all the stairs and loves everybody she meets...She has turned out to be a really good dog.

When she is in the garage I have the torpedo heater running, various power tools, air compressor etc, etc and she just lays on her mat and chews on her nylabone. Sometimes she will come over and sit beside me to see what I'm doing.

Yes there are a lot of Rescue Dogs out there that need good homes. Our local pound was at full capacity the last time I was out there (35 Dogs)...