Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

colincox1

Excellent value for money

colincox1

I hope I will be forgiven for posting this here.

I have just been reminded to pay my club dues and have done so. And I really felt I had to say this, and it is in the forum which I most use.

What a brilliant club we have here, and what excellent value for money. I hope it continues forever.

Thank you for everybody's help that I have received. And I hope that my small contributions have been a benefit to other members.

Anybody who is reading this who is not a paid up member I really do recommend that you pay those $10 and get all the extra benefits, one being that feeling that you are paying a small fee for something which has a great deal of value, and that value is being provided by people who have a passion about a subject in which you share.

sb64

Well said. I agree that the $10 is definitely worth it, to be able to have access to more just few topics, and you really get to know people better.

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

Burntime

All the tractor guys I meet I introduce them to the site. For $10 if it solves a problem its well worth it, not to mention the wealth of information and experience that comes with the site. I have met some great guys on the site as well. I have fed BLT more than a few culvers butter burgers and he has mentored me in the ways of Briggs 16hps!:D Its great when you can share a hobby with others that thoroughly enjoy it.

littlemarv

Anybody else catch lyrics from The Who in there?

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

This is an awesome club. $10 is dirt cheap for the wealth of knowledge and comraderie you get here. I am looking forward to meeting members in person as I get to more shows.

steve-wis

Littlemarv,are you coming to the annual bull session in Butler next Feb.? Great place to meet members, talk tractors, and it is a really good time. Butler Inn does a really nice job hosting us also, and the pizza it great too! Contact BLT for more info if you need it. This is just one more benefit of being a member!

Tacey
quote:Originally posted by littlemarv

Anybody else catch lyrics from The Who in there?Sorry. Couldn't resist.This is an awesome club. $10 is dirt cheap for the wealth of knowledge and comraderie you get here. I am looking forward to meeting members in person as I get to more shows.

id="quote">
id="quote">Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! For extra credit name the LP.

Tacey
quote:Originally posted by littlemarv

Tacey- Who's Next?

id="quote">
id="quote">Correct again littlemarv! Your grasp of classic rock impresses! Especially at your age. I have shirts that are older than you. :DNow tell littlemarv what he's won Kent! Wait, no prize? littlemarv, just get on your knees and pray, you won't get fooled again!}:)

simple_stan

I can't agree more. The access to information is just incredible. I have read posts in the past where people had said they just didn't have the money. Can't figure that one out. Well worth the price.

Talntedmrgreen

It took me a bit, before chipping in...it can be an intimidating place for someone unfamiliar with the ins and outs of the machines, but I've never had a regret since 'joining' and have found the best benefit to be the members I have met, or covnersed with, long-distance.

quote:Originally posted by Burntime

I have fed BLT more than a few culvers butter burgers and he has mentored me in the ways of Briggs 16hps!:D

id="quote">
id="quote">I had no idea a guy could buy Bob's expertise with Butter Burgers...Culver's is the best thing I have ever gotten from WI! ;) I'm going there today! (and I was just there Monday) dOd

Brettw

Agreed! For what 10 bux can buy you now a days, there isn't anything that can hold a candle to this investment. On top of all of the information, I have met some great people here that I can now call friends. That alone is worth more than money.

fishnwiz

Thing I love most about this site is there is NO FIGHTING AT ALL among the members.You are NOT corrected on misspelled words or poor grammer or punctuation.(I would not last a min. on this site with my issues:D)

I have been to other sites I won't mention where the political views of the moderators were shoved down your throat at every opportunity. For the most part political and religous views are kept in the proper contex and forums which makes a world of difference. I come here to escape the BS of the outside world and to read and enjoy and to share the common interests of this hobby we all love and not to hear a hate speech or the likes about this awesome country we all live in.

The members here are the best!

JMO!

fishN WIZ

MPH

I agree with you Mark, if you want to enjoy just tractor talk you can, if you want to get into politics there's a form for it. Mighty fine Addition Kent and the officers of this club worked into place over the years. I THAKS them all.

BLT
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

It took me a bit, before chipping in...it can be an intimidating place for someone unfamiliar with the ins and outs of the machines, but I've never had a regret since 'joining' and have found the best benefit to be the members I have met, or covnersed with, long-distance.

quote:
id="quote">By Miller Parkway? About ten miles from me.4i